Interactive Healthcare Programme (Free)
What is the grant available for?
Funded by Creative England's Regional Growth Fund and managed by Creative England in partnership with the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust and the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network, this Interactive Healthcare Fund is for small creative and digital businesses (SMEs) who wish to bring innovative concepts and/or prototypes to the NHS marketplace.
- £500,000 is available via investments of up to £50,000 per application
- Companies must be based in England, outside of Greater London
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis. The fund will close on Friday 30 September 2016
- Funding will support the development of innovative concepts or prototypes using digital technology to improve patient care and health services, in response to the identified priority areas (see below)
We are looking for projects which:
- Push forward creative and commercial boundaries;
- Have a strong chance of exploitation in the market and the potential for a significant lifecycle;
- Have the active involvement of the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust and/or the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network;
And focus on the below priority areas:
- Long term conditions
- Wellness and prevention of illness
- Advanced diagnostics, genomics and precision medicine
- Mental health crisis care
How to Apply
To apply, please complete an online application form. You will be asked to complete an Eligibility Questionnaire and an Expression of Interest in the first instance. Download a copy for our fund guidelines and FAQs.
We strongly recommend that you, or someone in your team, speak to the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust’s Innovation Service, HEFT Innovation, before submitting an EOI. Please contact Bethan Bishop, Innovation and Industry Engagement on 07870 629690 or email email@example.com.