Innovation Programme for Greater Lincolnshire (Free)
What is the business support?
Many forms of activity fall into the category of 'innovation' - from creating a brand new product with a global impact, through to diversifying your existing product line, or refining a process already embedded in your business. Basically if you're looking to do something differently then this could be for you! We'd encourage you to get in touch for an initial chat to discuss your ideas so that we can determine the most effective way for the programme to support your business.
The programme is designed to stimulate business innovation and develop collaborations between the business and research communities. The support available includes:
- Proof of concept grants - Grants from £1k – £10k are available for SMEs to fund product, process and market development
- Innovation vouchers - Providing SMEs with access to the University’s expertise, specialist equipment and facilities from a value of £1k – £5k
- Business support - 12 hours of innovation advice and support for SMEs from specialist advisors
- Internships - Part funded from £1.5k – £3k to connect graduate talent with SMEs requiring an injection of specific skills to support their research or innovation activity
- Leadership & management courses – Delivered through the Lincoln Leadership and Management Centre
- Events - Designed to encourage innovative thinking and best practice sharing
What could it do for your business?
The Innovation Programme for Greater Lincolnshire is designed to enable SMEs to advance and develop their innovation ambitions through collaboration with the University of Lincoln.
Who runs it?
University of Lincoln
How to find out more
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 837200 - Twitter @LincsInnovation , Facebook.com/LincsInnovation , LinkedIn - Innovation Programme for Greater Lincolnshire