Innovation Bridge Project (Free)
What is the grant available for?
- Specialist academic support and expertise to develop an action plan introducing a new product or service
- Access to a grant programme to implement your plans
A business adviser from a partner University will review your business needs with you and agree what type of support you need to grow and how the University could best help. Based on this, a specialist will be appointed to work with you to develop your plans and can assist you to apply for a grant to implement the plan.
Capital or Revenue or both?
- Start-up and existing businesses with fewer than 250 employees
- Businesses looking to grow and develop a new product or service
- Businesses based in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, and the South East Midlands: Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury Vale, Northamptonshire and Cherwell District.
Grant amounts available
Grants of between £2,000 and £20,000 to support capital investment projects.
Who provides the grant?
Signpost 2 Grow
How to Apply