Lincolnshire Open Research and Innovation Centre (LORIC) (GLLEP) (Free)
What is the business support?
The fourth industrial revolution is coming – are you ready?
We’re living in an era where data drives change and innovation. Greater Lincolnshire businesses now have the support of LORIC to navigate this data rich landscape.
This programme enables business and other organisations to make the most effective uses of rapidly expanding Open Data Research and Innovation (Open DRI). It connects researchers and doctoral students with business, social innovation/enterprise, and public sector partners to work on collaborative innovation projects which create new economic value. The project will:
- Develop Innovation projects with partners to research & develop new solutions which address shared problem & opportunity areas
- Support Skills development in advanced research, translation, innovation project management and implementation into organisations;
- Leadership for innovation in entrepreneurship & social enterprise
- Translate HE Research into innovation projects, start-up businesses and social enterprises with innovation leadership from graduates
- Educate and train SMEs, social enterprises, public organisations, educators and other in the effective applications of Open data, research and innovation for better decision-making
- Increase investments into research and innovation projects in Lincolnshire from all sources
Who runs it?
LORIC is being delivered by Bishop Grosseteste University and is supported by the Business Inspiration Programme
How to find out more
Contact: Laura Spencer, Innovation Centre Co-Ordinator on 01522 563882 or email@example.com