19/08/2017 - Four Days - Commitment fee of £150.00 plus flights and accomodation
About NY Now
NY Now takes place twice a year in January/February and August in New York City and is one of the world’s leading tradeshows for contemporary design and sophistication for home, lifestyle, gift and handmade products. The event attracts around 25,000 visitors from across the 50 US states and other international markets, attracting speciality retail buyers, interior design firms, importers, distributors, wholesalers and in-market representatives.
During the visit you can expect to:
• Explore and get an insight into the largest US trade show for Home, Lifestyle & Gift
• Research market trends and competition from both the US and wider global markets
• Learn about the challenges of doing business in the US and how to overcome them
• Understand what you need to do in order to increase your chances of success when exhibiting at NY Now
• Participate in the programme of seminars and workshops to increase market knowledge and awareness
• Hear from US buyers about their own perspective when sourcing new product lines
• Network with buyers, press and exhibitors to establish new contacts
Please note that this is only an indication of the type of activity you can expect to during your time in market.
Some of the key product categories represented at the show are:
Home furnishings, decorative accessories, candles, home textiles, garden and outdoor furnishings, table top, gourmet and housewares/kitchen wares, ceramic giftware, speciality food/confections, fine and fashion jewellery, fashion accessories, games, puzzles and toys, stationery, pet products, personal care and wellness, bath and beauty products, men’s gift wear plus many more.
Register your interest
We expect interest in this market visit to be high so please note that your place is not guaranteed until you receive confirmation.
New York, United States,
Department for International Trade
Clare Booth - Partnerships Development Manager
DIT East Midlands
International Trade Centre, 5 Merus Court