07/12/2017 - 9am - 4.30pm - FREE
This workshop is part of the Digital Development Business Support programme.
This masterclass will give you practical tips and advice on how to do internet marketing. Delegates will be presented with a marketing model which is simple to implement, along with practical tools and techniques in all aspects of cost-effective digital marketing to maximise business opportunities.
NB – This is a practical masterclass and delegates are required to bring a laptop computer.
PLEASE NOTE a tablet or Smart Phone does not offer the full operational functions.
In depth operational knowledge of both Twitter and LinkedIn functionality, the different types of
profiles and how to maximise profile and post reach.
Content - Twitter
• How to effectively set up you Twitter profile
• How Twitter works
• How to tweet a message, photos or video
• How to tag people so that your post reaches more relevant people
• How to use lists on Twitter (one of the most useful things you’ll learn)
• How to take part in a Twitter chat
• How to use direct messaging effectively on Twitter
Content - LinkedIn
• How to effectively set up your LinkedIn Profile
• How to build your LinkedIn network
• How to post an article on LinkedIn to raise awareness about you and your business
• What to do when you connect with people for the first time
• What to do when you’ve been connected to people for a while
• How to get recommendations on LinkedIn
• How to effectively use the search facility on LinkedIn
Workshop presenter: Liam Lally
If you would like to book a place on this workshop, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/twitter-and-linkedin-for-business-masterclass-tickets-38009752192