Day 1: Tuesday 6th March
Day 2: Tuesday 13th March
Location: New Life Centre Sleaford
Delivered by: Paula Finch - NBM Business Growth
Lunch and refreshments included
At this workshop you will leave with:
- a clear understanding of what a marketing strategy is.
- a marketing plan that you can implement straight away.
- an understanding of how to use marketing forensics to understand and target your prospects.
- an understanding of your prospects to stand out from your competitors.
- new ways to measure activity and ways that you think about what gives you a return on your investment.
- knowing the difference that makes the difference, giving you a competitive advantage before you have even done business with your new clients!
This 2-day workshop is interactive and is limited to a maximum of 15 delegates only.
Are you Eligible? - Places are free
In order to attend this workshop you must satisfy the following criteria:
- That you or a representative from your business can attend both days
- That your business registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
- That your business’s registered address is located within one of the following Local Authorities areas:
- North Kesteven District Council
- City of Lincoln Council
- West Lindsey District Council
To check your business is eligible and to reserve your free place please contact us 01522 523333 or email email@example.com
You can look up your Local Authority here Post Code Check
What others say about Paula as a professional trainer…
To sum Paula up in a sentence:
"A woman capable of providing clarity as clear as crystal".
"It's not the information that Paula shares that is new or exciting, its the way she delivers it. You end up seeing things from a different perspective. Many of Paula's empowering messages will stay with me for the rest of my career. A true gem"
"The session was thought provoking and engaging and I came away with a number of ideas to consider in my own business and my interactions with clients and colleagues alike. I would highly recommend Paula's seminars to anyone looking to improve and enhance their business".
"Paula provided a flexible, focused and very effective seminar out of which we gained a much sharper understanding of the marketing that we need to put in place. She is full of ideas and typically puts her finger on the key issues that need to be tackled. I would thoroughly recommend Paula".
"Paula understood exactly what we needed and delivered it immediately. I intend to do more work with Paula in the future and can recommend her very highly".