C4G - EFFECTIVE TEAM BUILDING
18/04/2018 - Two Days 18.04.18 to 02.05.18 8 - Free to eligible businesses
About the Event
Leading a team is possibly THE greatest challenge of any manager or leader. It’s also the key ingredient for business success.
The course will be presented by Sue Ritchie
Learning how to build the conditions necessary for your team to thrive and perform at their very best is a skill that you simply have to develop. Great teams have great leaders.
This two-day, interactive workshop covers the essential skills and tools that any manager or leader needs to have in order to create a team that will help accelerate business success – and help you sleep at night!
Together we’ll be exploring:
- The characteristics of effective teams so you can recognise what to aim for
- The stages of team development so you can adapt your leadership style accordingly
- The best strategies for great communication so that you can lead by example
- Practical strategies for managing conflict so that you can get the best out of people
- How to build a culture of support, co-operation and trust so your team enjoy coming to work and perform at their best
- Why an emotionally intelligent approach as a leader is a winning one so you can build and develop relationships that foster results
- Motivation – so you know what makes your team tick and how you can maximise this
If you’re a manager or leader who feels frustrated by your team’s current performance and wants to feel more confident in helping to transform how they work, then this practical and interactive workshop will provide you with inspiration you’ll need. There’ll be opportunities to share current challenges as well as best practice. You’ll leave with a practical toolkit to transform the way you show up with your team – and enable them to help business flourish.
Course delivery: This course will be delivered over two days.
This workshop is limited to a maximum of 15 delegates only.
Are you Eligible? - Places are free
In order to attend this workshop you must satisfy the following criteria:
- That you or a representative from your business can attend both days
- That your business registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
- That your business’s registered address is located within one of the following Local Authorities areas:
- North Kesteven District Council
- City of Lincoln Council
- West Lindsey District Council
To check your business is eligible and to reserve your free place please contact us 01522 523333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can look up your Local Authority here Post Code Check
Gainsborough Golf Club,
The Belt Road,
Event phone number:
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry Membership