C4G - NETWORKING WITH IMPACT
14/06/2018 - Two days 14.06.18 & 21.06.18 - Free to eligible businesses
About the Event
Networking - Build strong relationships; make the most of your time in the networking room, so you reap the rewards outside it!
In this two day workshop, you’ll be learning how to become someone who can network with confidence, build a strong community of mutually beneficial connections - and enjoy it too.
Networking is our natural state – it’s about making connections and building relationships, and we do this every day. You simply need to learn how to do it more effectively to bring about robust business benefits for yourself and others.
Effective networking begins before you turn up to the event, and carries on long afterwards. Together we’ll be covering:
- The networking mindset – building confidence, your motivation, understanding your goals
- How to build your network – both offline and online
- What to do – the nuts and bolts of being a great networker
- How to manage your network – how to be remembered for the right reasons and grow your network with ease
If you’re new to networking and unsure where to start, or you’ve been networking for a while and feel like you’re floundering, then this practical and interactive one day workshop will give you a practical toolkit to have you networking with ease and confidence.
Sue Ritchie specialises in helping individuals to develop the confidence, visibility and impact they need to be successful in business. In this interactive workshop she'll share ideas for changing how you think about networking, along with techniques to help you show up in the room and create the impact you really want to make - and feel happy and confident while you do it!
This 2 day workshop is limited to a maximum of 15 delegates only.
Are you Eligible? - Places are free
In order to attend this workshop you must satisfy the following criteria:
- That you or a representative from your business can attend both days
- That your business registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
- That your business’s registered address is located within one of the following Local Authorities areas:
- North Kesteven District Council
- City of Lincoln Council
- West Lindsey District Council
To check your business is eligible and to reserve your free place please contact us 01522 523333 or email email@example.com
You can look up your Local Authority here Post Code Check
The Think Tank,
Event phone number:
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry Membership