Would you like to make a substantial saving in your Business?
Since launching in July 2010, SUSTAIN Lincolnshire has worked with a wide range of businesses from manufacturing to transport to food and drink in order to offer them free support to improve resource efficiency and cut costs. We have worked with over 100 businesses so far, with 83 already benefitting from more than 2 days of free consultancy. Up to 24 days of environmental consultancy can be provided to each participating business through this fully funded programme, so all support is completely free.
Environmental experts Peterborough Environment City Trust (PECT) are delivering the business support, with over ten years of experience in helping businesses to go green and save money. We offer a range of support that can be tailored to suit individual business needs, including:
• Resource efficiency audit – identify where you can improve your environmental performance and save money.
• Resource efficiency action plan – expert help to compile an action plan to suit your business.
• Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Training – free two day course for your staff.
• On site support - ongoing support to help you implement an environmental management system or resource efficiency project.
• Feasibility studies for renewable technologies - as well as additional project management and installation support where required
To qualify for free assistance businesses must have less than 250 staff, must not have annual turnover above 50 million Euros, and must not be more than a quarter owned by a larger company.
There is a limited amount of free support available and businesses are advised to register their interest as soon as possible by contacting Katie on 01522 589964 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org|.