Choosing the right premises is a key business decision. You want premises that help you operate effectively without excessive costs. At the same time, you want to avoid being tied to premises that might not suit you in the future.
Different options suit different businesses so there are a number of questions you should ask yourself when considering where to locate your business.
- What type of premises do I need?
- Could I work from home? see business rates|
- Do I want a physical workspace or a virtual office|?
- Where should I locate to?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Do I need planning permission? see contacts for your local council
- Could I use the services of a managed workspace|?
You can find a whole range of information that will help you with these decisions on the Business Link| website.
If you decide that you need premises there are a number of places to look for suitable locations, including local estate agents.
For further information on land and premises please visit Invest Lincolnshire|.