Oak House Business Centre, Lincoln
Oak House offers a modern office accommodation and conference suite supported by a fully serviced reception. Interviews, team meetings, conference or public meeting – whatever your event the Oak House team will ensure it runs smoothly. A full reception service, nearby business counselling, and ‘easy in, easy out’ terms are just part of the offer designed to give businesses a head start.
Telephone Answering Service
- Telephone Diversion service to be charged at £75.00 + Vat per annum. Payable annually in advance.
- Telephone line rental recharged at £13.00 per month. Payable by monthly invoice in arrears.
- Call answering charged at £50 + VAT for up to 200 calls; £75 + VAT for 200 to 450 calls
- Call Charges for diversion service payable by monthly invoice in arrears.
- Oak House Business Centre will provide a dedicated telephone line which will be set up to divert automatically to a number of your choice. There will be no charge for the connection of the line.
- Monthly invoices to be prepared and sent out to your correspondence address.
- A telephone handset in the Centre will be necessary to operate this service. You may provide this yourself or Oak House can provide one for you at cost.
- Service to be provided from agreed date for a period of 12 months. Thereafter to be continued by agreement between the parties
- This service is charged at £150.00 per annum
- The Oak House address may be used for correspondence purposes only.
- Post received at Oak House addressed to the specified individuals or companies will be kept securely in reception in a labelled tray.
- Post should be collected by named persons only. Tenants must supply a list of people who may collect the post on their behalf.
- Post should be collected regularly, ideally at least once per week, unless alternative arrangements have been made
- Post may be collected between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.