Social Enterprise UK
Social Enterprise UK is the national body for social enterprises. Members are local grass-roots organisations and multi-million pound businesses that operate internationally. What unites them is their commitment to changing the world through business.
Social Enterprise UK undertake research, provide information and tools, share knowledge, build networks, raise awareness and campaign to create a business environment where social enterprises can thrive.
SEUK sits on a number of influential national taskforces and steering groups, and is a member of the Social Enterprise World Forum.
Working with their members, they:
- Raise awareness of social enterprise and what it can achieve through the media| and campaigning|.
- Provide business advice and support| to start-ups and growing social enterprises.
- Promote best practice through resources| - they publish a range of case studies| how to guides and training materials.
- Build networks and encourage shared learning through events|.
- Inform the policy| agenda working with key decision makers, aiming to improve the environment for social enterprise by advising government, informing consultations| and hosting policy events.
- Work with private sector organisations| wishing to consolidate their position in the rapidly growing social enterprise market.
- Undertake research| to expand the social enterprise evidence base.
- Provide a range of consultancy services|.