What is #BLLive?
We are excited to announce our new series of monthly Business Lincolnshire Live shows! #BLLive will be streamed to this page and across social media, and is your chance to have your say on the business issues that matter most to you!
Every session, you'll be able to send in your questions and get them answered live by our team of experts, as well as say hello to special guests from around the county, who will be dialling in to share their knowledge and expertise with you.
What are the shows for?
#BLLive is the opportunity for us to actively listen and engage with businesses across Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland, so we can continue to provide the best support possible. Each month, we'll be sharing the many programmes and support schemes that are available from Lincolnshire County Council and the Growth Hub, so you have all of the support you need to grow your business!
What we'll cover:
- Grant funding – The funding schemes available to support the innovation and development of your business
- Business support – Find out more about the guidance and support available through the Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub
- Business facilities – Information on office space and Lincolnshire County Council properties across the county
- Learning resources – The workshops, seminars and training available to you and your business
- Lincolnshire economy – We'll be taking a look at the different areas of Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland and our economy, with a focus on sectors such as agriculture, tourism, manufacturing, education and technology.
Where can I watch?
The shows will be streamed in the last week of every month, normally on a Tuesday lunchtime. The next show takes place on Tuesday 29th June at 12pm and will explore what the expected rise in staycations means for visitor economy businesses in Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland.
Find out more about #BLLive Episode 3 - Staycation Lincolnshire: What’s it all about? - here. Or scroll down to watch past shows below.
How do I watch?
- Attend the LinkedIn Event - We recommend viewing the live shows through LinkedIn and we will set up a LinkedIn event for each show – so make sure you are following the Business Lincolnshire LinkedIn Business Page.
You can also view the show on:
- Web - Bookmarking this page and return here on the date of each show to view
- Twitter – Make sure you follow @BusinessLincs and go to our feed to view the show on the day
- Facebook – Make sure you like the Business Lincolnshire Facebook
- YouTube – You can also view the event on the LCC YouTube Channel – please subscribe and visit on the day of the show, it will be under "live streams."
Can I ask questions and engage with the live show?
The best way to engage live with the shows is to attend the LinkedIn Event and use the chat function – you can also ask questions through commenting on the event and take part in the pre-show polls for each event.
Will there be a recording of each show if I can’t make it?
Yes, after each show a recording will be posted on the Business Lincolnshire LinkedIn page, on the YouTube Channel and here on this page.