The job market is more competitive than ever, so it’s important to be as prepared as you can when applying. This interactive webinar is designed to help you improve your understanding of the job advert itself, the application form, and sending the best cover letter that you can. Get ready to shine and secure the job you want.
Expect reliable advice from BT experts, who will coach you on how to;
• Decode the Job Advert – What exactly is it telling you
• Perfect your application form
• Cover letters – Make sure you stand out from the crowd
• Boost your resilience and motivation while social distancing
Terms and conditions
1. Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT, Adobe or Google. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
2. By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
4. There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
5. If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations
17/09/2020 14:00 - 15:00
BT Skills for Tomorrow