The job market is more competitive than ever, so it’s important to be as prepared as you can for interviews. This interactive webinar is designed to help you improve your interview technique, whether that’s by phone, on a video call or in person in the future. Get ready to shine at interview and secure the job you want.
Expect reliable advice from BT experts, who will coach you on how to;
• Handle common interview questions
• Tell your story at interview
• Weave company research into your responses
• Prepare for online and phone interviews
• Boost your resilience and motivation while social distancing
At the end of the session, you’ll also be able to request a free one-to-one coaching call for additional support.
Terms and conditions
1. Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT, Adobe or Google. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
2. By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
4. There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
5. If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations
18/09/2020 14:00 - 15:00
BT Skills for Tomorrow