Join our international trade expert for a dedicated 1:1 support session to help ensure your business is prepared for the end of the EU transition period on the 31st December. This session will provide an opportunity to identify and address vulnerabilities unique to your business' operating model.
As a minimum, discussions will cover:
- Your international contracts and use of Incoterms
- Your potential customs declarations and documentation
- How to address customs valuations for imported goods
- Checking your commodity codes and the new Global Tariff
- Potential regulation and licensing affecting your goods
- Applicable country of origin protocols
- Overview of existing Continuity and Mutual Recognition Agreements to help ensure frictionless trade
- Trading under preference
- Analysis of your supply chain and mitigating risk
- Much more
The overriding focus of this 1:1 time is to optimally prepare your business for changes that will take effect from the 1st January 2021 so that trade can continue with as little disruption as possible.
Companies can use the initial 1:1 as a simple fact finding, signposting exercise; however a further, fully-funded follow up session is also available to businesses who want to create an actual 'EU Exit Action Plan' detailing all of the activities they need to perform and guidance around how they achieve these in order to optimally prepare for 31st December.
Please note - 1 hour 30 minute slots can be booked from 9:00am through until 16:30pm.
24/09/2020 09:00 - 16:30
The Export Department