Retaining a sense of control can feel impossible during uncertain times. This FREE workshop by Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce helps you take back control, how to refocus, adapt and thrive.
Funded by Collaboration 4 Growth (C4G) and presented by Chris Watson of Endor Learn and Develop.
Dates & times
This workshop is split into two parts, so you will be required to attend both days. You will only be required to register once for both dates.
Tuesday 12th January 2021 10:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday 13th January 2021 10:00am - 12:00pm
Presenting a range of practical tools and techniques to help individuals increase levels of personal resilience and retain control during periods of uncertainty.
Session coverage has been designed to support long term commercial growth and address the following learning outcomes:
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Refocus your energy and attention to gain greater control of the demands placed on you.
- Develop new ways to create space - enabling you to focus, plan, organise and prioritise work.
- Learn how to eliminate distractions and concentrate on the most important tasks.
- Discover why willpower alone will never be enough to achieve your goals.
- Learn how to channel any feelings of dissatisfaction to improve your situation.
- Challenge conventional thinking around the 3 major productivity myths.
- Find out when (and how) to structure your day to deliver the most effective results.
- Identify high leverage activities which will deliver the greatest value.
- Practice a simple method to manage your emotions, reduce anxiety levels and lower stress.
A FREE workshop funded by ERDF Collaboration 4 Growth (C4G project) in collaboration with Lincoln BIG.
This is a FREE workshop for all businesses, however priority will be given to those businesses in the eligible Collaboration 4 Growth areas of West Lindsey, City of Lincoln and North Kesteven.
Only businesses who are both operating and registered within Lincoln, North Kesteven and West Lindsey are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of business support at no cost thanks to the project funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
12/01/2021 10:00 - 12:00
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce