BT Skills for Tomorrow will be hosting a fantastic online event to help you unlock the potential of your business by getting online. The event will feature a workshop by BT Skills for Tomorrow.
09:30 - 09:45 Top Tips on digital marketing
09:45 - 10:30 Panel Discussion
More Details About the Session
In celebration of Black History Month, this session will cover a quick 15 minute top tips session on digital marketing followed by a 45 minute panel discussion with a number of successful black entrepreneurs giving their experiences in the workplace and highlighting some top tips on digital.
We are following government guidelines; this event will be held as a virtual event rather than face to face. Your health and wellbeing are our priority. Please follow the instructions below to join:
1. Join the event HERE
2. You can join on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
3. At any point, if you have a question, you can ask it in the Q&A area.
4. We'll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of each session.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
Having the right digital skills to do business online is more important than ever. Through Skills for Tomorrow from BT, small business owners and their employees can take advantage of expert-led webinars and online courses from us and our partners, including Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneurs, and Google Digital Garage.?
Whether you are just starting out or ready to scale up, our support covers a wide range of topics including digital marketing, online tools, social media, managing a team remotely, and data protection. ?
Our Skills for Tomorrow website also brings together a series of free business-focused courses.
Supporting you and your business through this global pandemic. We provide tailored training programmes for your workforce on anything digital; from specific tools to future-ready mindset and everything in between. We’re here to ensure your business remains competitive in the digital age.
UpSkill Digital’s hands on and engaging virtual training will empower your teams to adapt and thrive as roles change and industries evolve meaning that your business remains laser-focused on the needs of the customer in an ever-changing and digitally-disrupted landscape.
Terms and conditions
1. Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up for Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
2. By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
4. There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on a first-served registration basis.
5. If BT is unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.
27/10/2020 09:00 - 10:00
BT Skills for Tomorrow