10:45 - 12:00 YouTube for your brand.
More details about the session
Join us for this session to discover how you can define and understand your target audience, identify your unique selling points and business goals, create engaging content and optimise your YouTube channel to enhance discovery.
As the situation around the coronavirus continues to develop, we have decided to move this to a virtual event instead of face to face. Your health and wellbeing are our priority. Please follow the instructions below to join:
1. Click on this link here where you will need to enter your name and email address to join.
2. You can join on mobile, table or desktop.
3. At any point if you have a question, you can ask it in the Q&A section.
4. We'll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of each session.
About Google Digital Garage
Google Digital Garage provide free training and tools to help you grow online. Whether you're growing your business, starting a career, or just want to try something new, Google Digital Garage has got a range of free courses to help take you where you need to go.
Have a look at our online courses to start growing your business today!
BT Skills For Tomorrow
With the spread of the coronavirus, having the right digital skills to do business online is more important than ever. That’s why BT developed new learning content and is working with a range of brilliant partners, such as Google Digital Garage and Small Business Britain, to run a host of free webinars with experts to help SMEs cope.
These online courses will help SME owners and their employees improve their digital skills through new online tools, social media advice and new digital tips and tricks, empowering them with the skills they need today during these challenging times.
Our Skills for Tomorrow website also brings together a series of free business-focused courses.
Terms and conditions
1. Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
2. By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
4. There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
5. If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.
29/10/2020 10:45 - 12:00
BT Skills for Tomorrow