Create engaging content for your business focuses upon the steps required to create an effective content strategy, as well as top tips for creating content and marketing it to customers.
We'll discuss the core components of an effective content plan from defining your target audience to crafting your brand voice. We'll also explore the ways in which you can use written text, images and videos to connect with customers and boost levels of engagement across key channels. On top of that, we'll discuss top tips for marketing your content and measuring its success.
11:00 - 12:00 Create Engaging Content for your Business
We are following government guidelines; this event will be held as a virtual event rather than face to face. Your health and wellbeing are our priority. Please follow the instructions below to join:
1. Join the event HERE.
2. You can join on mobile, tablet or desktop.
3. At any point if you have a question, you can ask it in the Q&A area.
4. We'll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of each session.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
Having the right digital skills to do business online is more important than ever. Through Skills for Tomorrow from BT, small business owners and their employees can take advantage of expert-led webinars and online courses from us and our partners, including Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneurs and Google Digital Garage.
Whether you are just starting out or ready to scale up, our support covers a wide range of topics including digital marketing, online tools, social media, managing a team remotely and data protection.
Our Skills for Tomorrow website also brings together a series of free business-focused courses.
Terms and conditions
1. Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
2. By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
4. There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first-served registration basis.
5. If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.
26/01/2021 11:00 - 12:00
BT Skills for Tomorrow