Right now, many business leaders across Lincolnshire are examining how to best position their organisations to react and respond as we emerge from the pandemic.
The importance of having a strong and effective leadership team will be paramount to ensuring that the business has the skill set to analyse, reshape and sustain growth in 2021 and beyond.
For many the time is right to take stock, redefine and set their sights on the future, with the intention of maximising business recovery and performance.
Here at Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce we are working with Human Alchemy who have developed a FREE programme to support businesses to do this by focusing on the key building blocks for high-performance leadership teams – enhancing their capability to achieve extraordinary results.
Human Alchemy’s deeply held belief is that extraordinary business results are dependent on extraordinary employees operating in a high-performance culture. This environment has to be created by a senior leadership team who live and breathe extraordinary behaviours as leaders.
This programme will focus on how leaders create this environment – to emerge from Covid-19 toward an extraordinary future.
The two-day programme on 1st and 2nd March will explore what being Extraordinary means personally, collectively as a team and for the business. It will help leaders explore how they lead by evolving the way they think, speak and act and as a result, how they strategically communicate, relate and work with their teams.
Leaders will explore vision, and how they enable it to be delivered within the business.
The outcomes of this programme include:
1. Model for the Extraordinary – Understanding why it is important for a business to not only be good at delivering the day job (Business as usual), but also to be constantly looking for new possibilities (Breakthroughs).
2. The 6 Traits of an extraordinary business
3. Speaking the Unspoken – A powerful tool for declaring issues that can stop the individuals and team progressing as one
4. Generous listening – The power of listening to engage the workforce to create new possibilities.
5. Extraordinary Leadership – What it is and how it manifests
6. Communication – We will look at highly effective communication and its place in creating new ways of working
7. Managing reactions – Exploring how leaders can liberate or suffocate their employees
8. Reviews – Understanding the power of them in business, when done well
To register your interest for this event, you must complete the form here: https://www.lincs-chamber.co.uk/about-us/projects/collaboration-4-growth/sme-expression-of-interest-form/
Please note completing this form doesn’t secure you a place on this course, you will be contacted by a member of the Chamber Team if you are eligible.
If you have any questions about the Expression of Interest form, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 523333.
A FREE workshop funded by ERDF Collaboration 4 Growth (C4G project) in collaboration with Lincoln BIG.
This is a FREE workshop for those businesses in the eligible Collaboration 4 Growth areas of West Lindsey, City of Lincoln and North Kesteven.
Only businesses who are both operating and registered within Lincoln, North Kesteven and West Lindsey are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of business support at no cost thanks to the project funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
Full C4G Eligibility criteria:
• Based in North Kesteven, West Lindsey, or City of Lincoln
• Less than 250 employees
• Trading as business to business
• If business to consumer, then services/activitiy should not be solely targeted at business to consumer.
• In possession of a business bank account
• Registered with HMRC or Companies House
• Should not be a banking or insurance company
01/03/2022 09:00 - 16:00
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce