Planning your international website journey
This session will take you through each website area you need to consider to form part of your international website plan.
Take your Website to the World
Back by Popular Demand:
Unique to Department for International Trade East Midlands, we are delighted to offer you the chance to join our ‘Take your Website to the World’ programme
If you sell your products and services overseas or are planning to, your website, now more than ever, needs to be able to attract and appeal to an international audience. Your website is your window to the world and has the potential to reach over 4bn global internet users.
Do you know?
- How well your existing website is performing on international search engines?
- How to attract visitors from outside the UK to your website?
- When and how to translate, localise and optimise your website for international search engines?
- How to source and commission external web providers such as designers, digital marketers, translators and copy writers to take forward your international web strategy?
- When and how to move your website to another platform and what to include in your brief?
- How to implement effective paid and organic SEO?
About the programme
The programme is aimed at taking East Midlands businesses on a website internationalisation journey: from getting started, to a fully localised and optimised international website.
Consisting of eight individual 1-hour sessions, each provides a deep dive into a specific website area to get your website fighting fit for international reach and appeal.
Each session begins with a short presentation on the session subject matter by one of our digital trade experts, followed by ample opportunity for you to ask questions. A further opportunity for you to book a tailored 1 to 1 website consultation with our digital trade specialists will also be available.
These interactive sessions will be delivered online via the Microsoft Teams platform.