Online | DATES: 6th, 7th & 14th April
This intensive programme of workshops led by one of our experienced business trainers will teach you the nuts and bolts of starting and running a successful business.
You will understand the true importance of the question “why you want to start a business and why now”?
Over the course of the programme, we will cover:
- Knowledge, skills, and characteristics needed by business owners.
- Creating and developing a sustainable business.
- Marketing your business
- Choosing the right, trading status for you
- Your legal responsibilities as a business owner
- Overview of all types of business taxes and how they will affect you
- Understanding how the tax system in the UK works.
- Record keeping and business banking requirements.
- Start up and running costs.
- Planning your personal survival budget.
- How to price your product or service.
- Importance of cash flow forecasting in any business.
- Structure of a business plan
- The do and do not for putting any plan together
On the last day one of our Business Mentors will join you to discuss What Next?
They will give you an overview of our Business Assist Programme which will give you access to 121 business mentoring, business masterclasses and grant funding
This programme is available to individuals based in Greater Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.