Are you ready to get ahead of your 2023 New Year plans and start your business growth journey? Look no further, we’re here to help you Get Fit for Funding.
Building and running a business is challenging, trying to raise funding at the same makes it more difficult.
Let us take the hard work out of it by sharing with you our expertise, proven techniques, and contacts, so that you can secure the money your business needs.
On this 2-day business accelerator course, we can help you to:
- Identify the right type of funding to support your business growth plans
- Realise the unique strengths and value of your business
- Get into the mindset of an investor/lender and overcome their objections
- Build a step-by-step business case, wrapped up in a compelling story
- Gain experience and mastery of pitching your business
- Answer challenging questions from lenders/investors
- Connect with local lenders/investors
The course will connect you with like-minded business owners with whom you can share your experiences, learn from, and stay in touch.
As this course is delivered in 2 informative, easy-to-absorb sessions, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to reflect on, nurture, and sharpen your business plan/pitch through to completion.
Wednesday 28th December- 09:30-16:30
Thursday 29th December- 09:30-16:30
This course is brought to you by the Productivity Programme for Greater Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire Business Angels. It is fully subsidised if you are a sole trader/SME based in Lincolnshire.
Book now or contact the course organiser for further details:
m. 07483 096985
Car Parking Information
28/12/2022 - 29/12/2022 09:30 - 16:30
Lincolnshire Business Angels