Sign up here!
Attend this webinar to discover what the changes mean for your business and the practical steps you can take to ensure you are ready for implementation in April 2019.
We will be joined by two members of Streets Chartered Accountant’s Making Tax Digital team who will share their expertise and answer any burning questions you may have. Sarah Leonard, Accounting Software Specialist, will consider the financial reporting needs and use of accounting software, including cloud accounting and Michael Ball, Tax Manager, will look at its introduction from a tax compliance perspective.
During the session we will cover the following:
- What is Making Tax Digital?
- When does Making Tax Digital come into effect?
- What you need to do to prepare for Making Tax Digital?
- Record keeping and accounting software options and best practice for Making Tax Digital
- How can Making Tax Digital help you and your business?
- What will be different going forward?
- How does Making Tax Digital affect Landlords and Charities?
- Why might you need to start thinking about it now?
- Support and help available
The webinar is aimed at those businesses and organisations that are VAT registered and is ideal for in-house bookkeepers and accountants, as well as freelance bookkeepers. Landlords and charities are also encouraged to attend as the initial introduction of Making Tax Digital will affect them too.
Am I eligible?
These webinars are available for businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire).
To access these sessions, your business must complete an SME enrolment form in order to check the business’s eligibility against the funding criteria. (The form will be sent to you on completion of a booking - if one has not already been completed and on file).
This session is being organised in partnership with Streets Chartered Accountants. By registering to attend you give your consent for the booking data to be shared with them.
Sign up here!