Learn the foundation of good marketing with the help of this informative Master Class! The foundation of good marketing is segmentation and targeting. It’s about the age-old basics of getting to know your customers and meeting their needs. This Master Class will help you to
- Understand who you are trying to reach
- Learn why your customers buy
- Pinpoint the problems you solve for your customers
- Create a customer value proposition
- Reach your customer and market to them Once these points are addressed, getting your customer to take action becomes a whole lot easier and delivers a whole lot more ROI
This Master Class will be delivered by Tim Elliott co-founder of For Your Innovation, The Customer Journey Design company. In addition, Tim is:
- Co-founder of MarketEd.Live the conference run by professional marketers for professional marketers.
- Entrepreneur In Residence at University of Nottingham
- Start-up Mentor at Virgin Start-up, Faster Capital & The Big House Tim is an enabler of human first, marketing, strategy, customer journey design and ideation, inspiring people and businesses to not settle for marketing that is any less than remarkable and achieves their goals
Tim has over 20 years’ experience as a marketer, throughout which time he has worked with a wide variety of brands and businesses from premier league football clubs, a variety of FMCG brands, non-profits, start-ups, professional services organisations and pub companies. Self-employed since 2010, Tim is a strategic specialist and customer journey design enthusiast, Tim champions marketing which focuses on the main value of: “People buy people”. Tim thrives working with high growth companies and his type of thinking got Tim to where he is today; doing what he loves every day as ‘work’.
Due to our funded contract this workshop is only available to SMEs in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Greater Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
Nottingham Mercury House
25/03/2019 12:30 - 16:30