What you will learn
• The different types of agents, distributors and other routes to market.
• The advantages and disadvantages of each and the role of the principal (the exporter).
• How to identify and select appropriate representatives.
• The importance of having written contracts, and the key elements that these should include.
• The EU Agents Directives and other legal requirements.
• Practical ways of motivating and managing agents and distributors.
• Effective ways to terminate agreements.
This exclusive workshop is only available to companies from the East Midlands region. Attendance costs just £50 (+VAT) per delegate and places are expected to go fast, so secure your place today.
Please note: no refunds will be given for cancellations received 3 working days or less prior to the event or for ‘no shows’ on the day.
Car Parking Information
Free parking on-site.
Holiday Inn Derby/Nottingham, M1 Jct.25
12/02/2019 09:00 - 16:30
0345 052 4001