With all, the buzz around social media, email is often neglected but it should not be. Email is one of the most powerful and personal ways to connect with your customers and it is used by thousands of businesses of all sizes across the globe.
In this one day workshop, we will explore email marketing - one of the most challenging digital platforms due to the issues of spam, changes in user interactions with email, mobile usage and the fast changing digital environment. Email marketing has been a core tool in digital marketing for many years however it is often not used to its full potential due to issues around design, user targeting and deliverability. This course offers a practical guide to getting the most from email campaigns using the latest techniques, tools and best practice.
NB – This is a practical masterclasses and delegates are required to bring a laptop computer.
- Understand the role of Email Marketing to deliver your strategic and communication goals
- How to integrate your email campaigns with your other marketing activities
- Understand the legal and best practice frameworks for email marketing (Opt-in/Opt Out rules and GDPR)
- Email design, layout, copy and personalisation
- How to build your database/email lists
- Optimise and improve your landing pages
- Segmentation and targeting for better response rates
- Analyse metrics to improve future campaigns
- Set up and deliver an email marketing campaign using Mailchimp
E-mail marketing which has been a core tool in digital marketing for years but is not often used to its full potential. We will work with you LIVE on an email campaign using Mailchimp, exploring how to set it up, how to design and deliver a professional email campaign and we will discuss what a successful email campaign looks like.
Workshop Presenter – John Owen
Full days refreshments & lunch provided
Am I eligible?
These workshops are available for businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire).
As this is a business support focused programme, rather than a skills programme, all workshop/masterclass places are limited to one delegate from each business to ensure we can support as many businesses as possible at each workshop.
The Olde Barn Hotel, Toll Bar Road, Grantham
01/05/2019 09:00 - 16:30
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub