Every day, new eye watering statistics are released telling us all how much video content is being watched around the world, and how much more effective video is than other forms of media. So how do you make sure that it’s your content that people are watching and that it’s effective? Creating valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain customers is becoming more and more relevant in a digital age and ultimately – it is helping many businesses to drive profitable customer action.
This workshop will focus on video as a key channel in your marketing plan. We will explore what makes good video content, how to make content ‘shareable’ (including exploring how and why content ‘goes viral’). We will explore the wider use of visual content and moving image and how it is used in social media.
NB – This is a practical masterclasses and delegates are required to bring a laptop computer, mobile phone with inbuilt camera and access to your social media accounts.
- Understand why video marketing is important and what its key benefits are.
- Understand the different types of video and what is right for your business
- Create videos and content for social media and explore tools to help you create low cost videos.
- Learn how to track and measure the success of your videos.
- Explore YouTube and other online video platforms (OVPs)
- Learn how to create content targeted at your audience
- Explore creative approaches and idea generation to stand out
- Build interesting video digital content.
- Identify what qualifies as valuable content.
- Learn how to track and measure the success of your content marketing strategy.
Workshop Presenter – Kelly Hunstone
Full days refreshments & lunch provided
Am I eligible?
These workshops are available for businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire).
As this is a business support focused programme, rather than a skills programme, all workshop/masterclass places are limited to one delegate from each business to ensure we can support as many businesses as possible at each workshop.
The Meeting Venue, Stoke Rochford, Near Grantham
14/05/2019 09:00 - 16:30
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub