This masterclass will give you practical tips and advice on how to do internet marketing.
Delegates will be presented with a marketing model which is simple to implement, along with practical tools and techniques in all aspects of cost-effective digital marketing to maximise business opportunities.
NB – This is a practical masterclasses and delegates are required to bring a laptop computer
NB – PLEASE NOTE a tablet or Smart Phone does not offer the full operational functions.
NB – You must already have an existing Twitter account set up and operational and it is an advantage that delegates already have some function knowledge.
NB – You must already have an existing LinkedIn account set up and operational and it is an advantage that delegates already have some function knowledge.
In depth operational knowledge of both Twitter and LinkedIn functionality, the different types of profiles and how to maximise profile and post reach.
Content - Twitter
- How to effectively set up you Twitter profile
- How Twitter works
- How to tweet a message, photo, photos or video
- How to tag people so that your post reaches more relevant people
- How to use lists on Twitter (one of the most useful things you'll learn)
- How to take part in a Twitter chat
- How to use direct messaging effectively on Twitter
Content - LinkedIn
- How to effectively set up your LinkedIn Profile
- How to build your LinkedIn network
- How to post an article on LinkedIn to raise awareness about you and your business
- What to do when you connect with people for the first time
- What to do when you've been connected to people for a while
- How to get recommendations on LinkedIn
- How to effectively use the search facility on LinkedIn
Workshop Presenter – Liam Lally
Full days refreshments & lunch provided
Am I eligible?
These workshops are available for businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire).
As this is a business support focused programme, rather than a skills programme, all workshop/masterclass places are limited to one delegate from each business to ensure we can support as many businesses as possible at each workshop.
New Life Conference Centre, Sleaford
22/05/2019 09:00 - 16:30
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub