The workshop covers:
• The media lowdown: deadlines, ‘churnalism’, how the media is changing
• What journalists want
• Top ten tips for press releases
• How to use the news agenda to get noticed
• Using a news hook to get the media's attention
• How to take great photographs that journalists will love
• Tips and hints on how to wow journalists
The workshop will be delivered by Mary Murtagh of Mary Murtagh Media Ltd which specialises in mentoring creative and digital businesses and has trained hundreds of pre-start up, graduate, micro, small and established businesses.
Lunch will be provided at this workshop which will take place at Mansions of the Future, St Mary's Street, Lincoln from 9:30am and aims to finish at 3:30pm.
Priority will be given to businesses operating in the creative sector and based in Lincoln, North Kesteven or West Lindsey, although businesses in other sectors are welcome to apply should there be places available.
Please click HERE for more information and to book your place today!
15 - 16 St Mary's Street, Lincoln
26/06/2019 09:30 - 15:30