Sign up here
Our experienced facilitators will work with you to make sure you walk into export markets with your eyes open, having minimised the risks that exist.
By attending you will:
- Understand why businesses should, and do start exporting
- Identify your own reasons for exporting, and how your subsequent strategies will develop
- Identify your own product-related issues - including capacity, modifications and IP
- Understand the human commitment and the likely time consumed (especially in research)
- Be aware of expected and also unexpected costs of exporting
- Know what support is available, and how to avail of it
At the end of the session, you will take away a set of worksheets and a tailored action plan which will consist of those items your business needs to address in order to be “ready to export”.
Businesses will also be invited to take advantage of fully-funded face to face support from Business Lincolnshire’s Export Adviser, who has 35 years exporting experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to start your export journey and book your place today.
Secure your place
Attendance is free of charge and places are limited so be sure to book yours now.
Please note we are only able to offer up to 2 places per company. To qualify for this funded support, your business must be a small to medium enterprise (SME) based in Lincolnshire. Apologies, no support intermediaries or public bodies.
Am I eligible?
These workshops are available for businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Lincolnshire.
To access these workshops, your business must complete an SME enrolment form in order to check the business’s eligibility against the funding criteria. (The form will be sent to you on completion of an Eventbrite booking - if one has not already been completed and on file).
Sign up here
Fairfield Enterprise Centre, Lincoln Way, Louth
10/12/2019 08:45 - 12:00