Join Lincoln City Football Club, in partnership with the Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub, to celebrate the launch of their Business Promise Charter at this networking breakfast event.
The Club’s exciting, new initiative is set to support the Lincolnshire business community through their pledge to work with the local marketplace to source their preferred suppliers.
The morning will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn more about Lincoln City FC’s Business Promise Charter and understand how
your business can be involved;
- Meet the Club’s buyers in person and discuss potential supply opportunities;
- Hear from local Club suppliers and gain an insight into their experience as the Club
- Network with like-minded businesses to share information and identify further
prospects for your business;
- Take a tour of Sincil Bank Stadium and view the League Two Championship trophy.
· Lincoln City FC work with a wide range of local suppliers, from sole traders to larger employers with Lincolnshire based offices, and currently have a particular interest in the following areas:
- Fire alarms
- Furniture (hospitality)
- Furniture (office)
- Laundry hire/laundry services
- Painting and decorating
- Party supplier
- Plant hire
- Radio equipment
- Sports equipment
- Taxi companies
- Waste services
Don’t miss this opportunity to start conversations that could put you in a prime position to win new business. Book a place today!
07:45 Registration and Breakfast
08:15 Welcome to Lincoln City Football Club and Business Promise Launch
Liam Scully, Chief Executive Officer, Lincoln City Football Club
08:30 Strengthening Collaboration Between Businesses across Greater Lincolnshire
Cllr Colin Davie, Executive Councillor for Economy and Place,
Lincolnshire County Council
08:40 Local Club Suppliers: Our Partnership since the National League
08:50 Tour of Sincil Bank Stadium and Opportunity to see the League Two
Secure your place
Attendance is free of charge and places are limited so be sure to book yours today.
Please note we are only able to offer up to 2 places per company. To qualify for this funded support, your business must be a small to medium enterprise (SME) based in Greater Lincolnshire. Apologies, no support intermediaries or public bodies.
Am I eligible?
The event is available to businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire).
To access this event, your business must complete an SME enrolment form in order to check the business’s eligibility against the funding criteria. (The form will be sent to you on completion of an Eventbrite booking - if one has not already been completed and on file).
This networking breakfast is being organised in partnership with Lincoln City Football Club. By registering to attend you give your consent for the booking data to be shared with them.
Car Parking Information
Complimentary car parking is available on-site.
Lincoln City Football Club, Sincil Bank, Lincoln
30/07/2019 07:45 - 10:00
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub