CFCE is an annual mega-event which was first held in 2016. It is jointly held by the Ministry of Commerce of China (MOFCOM) and the People’s Government of Hunan Province.
Changsha, the capital of Hunan Province, is one of the key cities in the central part of China and also an important regional consumer hub.
The CFCE presents an exciting opportunity for UK companies in the food and catering industry which are seeking to develop their businesses in central China. It is also a valuable opportunity for UK businesses looking to enter the Chinese market.
CFCE 2018 Recap
Exhibition area: 81,000 m²
Total exhibitors: 1,500
Total visitors: 151,064
Feedback of Exhibitors (partial)
- The Yuanjiang Asparagus displayed its products intensively. And the deals signed
on site reached CNY 4 million.
- A group of rice and corn exhibitors organized by the Department of Commerce
of Jilin Province signed deals of a total of CNY 7.5 million.
- Chanterelle Catering Company, a buyer from Chile, reached an agreement with
Po Li Wu International Co., Ltd. to make a deal of USD 185,000 for coffee
International Brands (partial)
- Imported Food Exhibition Area: Nova Harvest, Effingham Oysters, Do Lobster,
Nautical Seafood, Age Lobster, IS Seafood Company
- Coffee Exhibition Area: TIMEMORE, JASCAFFE and GEMILAI
Key Features of CFCE 2019
Independent 20,000m2 Imported Food Exhibition Area
Strictly selected quality international famous brands and enterprises from over 20
countries and regions will be invited to showcase authentic leisure foods, wine, dairy
products and meat to encourage upgraded consumption.
Concurrent Exhibitions and Targeted Matching
An excellent chance to meet potential Chinese partners in Central China.
Online and Offline Media
- On-site media interviews and live broadcasting;
- TV, online websites, and newspapers such as Peoples Network, CCTV, China Daily, Hunan TV, Hunan Economic TV, Hunan Entertainment Channel, Hunan Daily, Changsha Evening News, Toutiao, Tencent, and Sina;
- Advertisements on outdoor media, including high-speed rail, airport, subway, outdoor billboard, community elevator billboard, bus and radio station.
Free 9 m2 standard booths.
Standard booth: Wall paneling, carpet, 1 table, 2 folding chairs, lintel board with company name in Chinese and English, 1 power socket (220V), 2 spotlights and 1 trash bin.
Who Should Attend
UK companies with a strong interest in entering the Chinese market and/or are willing to expand their business in Central China in Food and Catering industry. The categories of exhibits covering the following aspects:
- Grain and oil
- Meat/aquatic products/fruit and vegetable
- Wine and beverage/tea/dairy products/tea, catering and wine utensil
- Imported food
- Leisure food/specialty food
- Time-honored brand food
- Condiments/ingredients/prefabricated food/food material
- Food equipment/technology/machinery/package
- Service agencies and others
What Support Can CBBC Provide
- Pre-trade show stall design and set-up coordination
- On-site support for Match-making meetings
- Free site visit (TBC)
- Government call (TBC)
- Food and drink tasting reception (venue TBC)
How to Join the CFCE
To register, please submit your interest to Miranda Hou before 20th August 2019.
Miranda Hou, Assistant Director Central China and Chief Representative, CBBC Changsha Office
Miranda.firstname.lastname@example.org, +86 189 3247 6677
We will contact you with more information upon the receipt of your registration. CBBC members will be given priority.
Changsha I-C-E Centre, Changasha, Hunan, China
20/09/2019 - 22/09/2019 00:00 - 23:59
China-Britain Business Council
+86 189 3247 6677