A FREE workshop funded by ERDF Collaboration 4 Growth (C4G project) in collaboration with Lincoln BIG presented by Richard Askam
This is a FREE workshop for all businesses, however priority will be given to those businesses in the eligible Collaboration 4 Growth areas of West Lindsey, City of Lincoln and North Kesteven. Upon booking, please ensure to complete our C4G Eligibility form and return it to us on email@example.com, your booking is not final until this has been received. You can download the form here: https://www.lincs-chamber.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/SME_Enrolment_form.docx
During the course, we will cover all of the elements and the irrational fears that come with just the thought of standing up in public to speak and by the end of the day – you will be presenting a brand new speech to the other course attendees like a seasoned professional speaker.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
– Control your nerves using new techniques
– Create and deliver your own presentation
– Conquer your fears of standing and speaking in public
– Re-learn the value of face to face communication
– Take a new found confidence back in to your working and non-working life
– Inside everyone is a story teller trying to get out – we will find this in you and surprise you a little along the way
An enjoyable, engaging and informative workshop delivered by one of the most sought after speakers in business today.
8.45am – Arrival and refreshments
10am – Morning Break
12pm – Lunch provided
2pm – Afternoon Break
4.30pm – Workshop Concludes
Please click HERE for more information and to book your place today!
Thonock Park, Belt Road, Gainsborough, Lincs
27/02/2020 08:45 - 16:30
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce
Laura Gomez Pedrosa