Every business needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing assets, tools and techniques to attract new customers and build loyalty with existing customers. This means designing an accessible, usable and value-adding website and using a range of digital marketing tools and techniques – integrated with traditional methods – to drive traffic, conversion, engagement and referrals.
This full day workshop is designed for people who want to get a better understanding of the key digital marketing tools and techniques available with a view to improving their digital marketing activities as well as measuring their effectiveness. The content will be valuable to people either new to digital marketing (or certain aspects thereof) and/or those wanting to confirm they’ve got the fundamentals right.
NB – This is not a practical workshop and delegates are not required to bring a laptop computer.
- Understand digital marketing and the key tools and techniques.
- Create a Digital Marketing Plan (take-away template).
- Develop clear and measurable objectives for your digital marketing activities.
- Create a great website, great content, great experience and benefit from ‘sharing’.
- Get found on the web (SEO & SEM/PPC – Search Engine Optimisation/Marketing).
- Build your digital profile using tools such as blogs, content marketing, and social media marketing, etc.
- Use digital and social media metrics and analytics to assess the success of your digital marketing activities and investments (including ROI).
- Marketing your website – Search Engine Optimisation, keyword search
- Outbound marketing versus inbound marketing
- Driving traffic to and understanding your website – Google Analytics
- Podcasts and blogging
- Direct email – Mailchimp
- Social media channels – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & YouTube
- Digital content management – Hootsuite
Secure your place
The workshop is fully funded and places are limited so be sure to apply for yours today. Confirmation of your place will be sent separately once your eligibility has been checked post receiving your application.
Please note we are only able to offer one place per company to ensure we can support as many businesses as possible. To qualify for this funded support, your business must be a small to medium enterprise (SME) based in Greater Lincolnshire. Apologies, no support intermediaries, public bodies or financial sector businesses.
Am I eligible?
The workshop is available to businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire).
To attend, your business must complete an SME enrolment form in order to check the business’s eligibility against the funding criteria. (The form will be sent to you on completion of an Eventbrite booking - if one has not already been completed and on file).
Please note that attendance at Business Lincolnshire events will not preclude eligibility to access grant funding.
Singleton Training Hub, Unit 14, Deacon Rd
24/02/2020 09:00 - 16:15
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub