What is the Business Support?
Try out the latest technology, see how it can help your business and get access to free business support.
The Technology Hubs provide an environment where businesses are given the opportunity to use state-of-the-art equipment, as well as having the option to take advantage of workshops and other advice. The hubs can help you to create a prototype product, develop a new service or provide a greater level of detail to help improve your production lines.
• 3D printers, 3D colour scanners and a laser cutter
• UV printer, 2 and 4 axis milling machines
• Oculus 1 Rift virtual reality glasses and Go Pro 360
• Workshops and advice on how to use the equipment or approach your project
• The chance to test drive cutting edge technology to see how it would benefit your business
- 3D printers, 3D colour scanners, laser cutting, CNC milling and CNC routing
- Access to 3D fabrication technology with expert guidance across a number of industry sectors
- Free workshops to show how to use the equipment
- Access to 12 hours free business advice or one-to-one support to help improve your business or help with the integration of new technology, tailored to the needs of each business
- Our expertise and technology can create immersive 3D copies, or ‘digital twins, of all types of built spaces and venues. These can then be shared with clients, contractors and visitors to freely navigate and explore, anytime, anywhere
• Professional movement analytics and filming with high speed/3D video
• Technology outreach, consultancy and business support for human movement, equipment modification and industry production methods
• Working closely with Designblok to inform the human-equipment interaction
Business to qualify for the free support should be SMEs with businesses based in Greater Lincolnshire. Certain sector restrictions also apply. Please contact the Business Lincolnshire Digital Business Support Team to clarify eligibility.
Who runs it?
Contact Horncastle Technology Hub at Mortons Media Group Ltd, Media Centre, Morton Way, Horncastle LN9 6JR on 01507 529345 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Motion Analysis Technology Hub located within the School of Sport and Exercise Science, at the University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln, LN6 7TS on 01522 835396 or by email FMulloy@lincoln.ac.uk.