Make UK has created an online package of support for manufacturing businesses reopening after lockdown. Covering health and safety, HR and employment law and production and operations, it has everything manufacturers need to get their business up and running again.
The package includes:
- A back to business support package, including return to work and flexible furlough template letters
- Downloadable checklists covering HR and employment law, health and safety and productions and operations
- A quarantine checklist for staff
- An expert webinar that you can watch any time to help get your business restarted
These materials can be downloaded below.
To further support businesses during COVID-19, Make UK are also offering a year's membership at discounted rates:
- Businesses with less than 50 employees: £250 (down from £500)
- Businesses with between 50 and 250 employees: £750 (down from £1000)
Along with access to the latest industry intelligence, exclusive networking opportunities and growth support, businesses will also gain access to their COVID-19 helpline, where industry experts are available to offer strategic advice and support.
How do I join?
To join, visit the Make UK website or download the brochure below.