Public Health England and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy have released guidance for businesses and employers regarding COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus).
The advice, available on the gov.uk website, includes:
- Information about the virus
- How to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory infections
- What to do if an employee is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 and has been in the workplace
- Advice for individuals who have travelled to the areas outlined by the Chief Medical Officer
- Guidance on the certification of absence from work as a result of COVID-19
Find it here.