What is the Business Support?
Advanced Capacities for Manufacturing - Industry 4.0 (ACMI4.0) is a £1.2 million European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) project designed to help SME manufacturers adopt and integrate Industry 4.0 technologies and design principles effectively.
SME manufactures at any stage of their digitisation journeys can be supported by:
- £300,000 capital grants fund*
Each eligible business can apply for capital grants from £2,000 - £20,000, supporting capital project costs of £5,000 to £50,000. *(40/60 match funding required).
- 12 hours free expert consultancy
We’ll work with your team to identify and adopt the right technologies for your business, fully exploit them, and develop your long-term digitisation strategy.
We assess your business readiness for Industry 4.0 across:
- Supply chain
- Product lifecycle
- Business intelligence
- Talent readiness
- Structure and management
What could it do for your company?
Depending on your business needs we can offer:
- Business Productivity Reviews
- Technology identification
- Implementation planning
- Maximum exploitation to boost productivity
- Introduction to Industry 4.0 workshops
- Self-benchmarking surveys
- Industry 4.0 audits and visioning sessions
- Best practice workshops covering how new technologies are improving productivity, sustainability, and competitiveness.
- Action planning workshops to prepare for incorporating new technologies
- Grant funding support sessions
- Follow-up delivery support and monitoring sessions
What technologies can ACMI 4.0 cover?
- Cloud Computing
- 3D Printing
- Advanced Robotics
- Big Data / Analytics
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Mobile Technologies
- Augmented / Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
- and more!
We can support SME manufacturers at any stage of digitisation; whether you’re investigating which technologies to adopt, are preparing for integration, or trying to get more value from the tech already in place.
Who runs it?
This programme is being delivered by the Smart Manufacturing Alliance in partnership with Opportunity Peterborough and is free of charge to access. Our network spans a whole host of sector experts including manufacturers, universities, think tanks, and consultants, so we can effectively support your company’s broader ambitions.
How to find out more?
To find out more click here