What is the Business Support?
Actif deliver the Building Business Resilience Programme which aims to ensure that businesses in the East Midlands are informed and prepared to deal with any challenges that may result from the UK’s departure from the European Union, as well as to help them spot and capitalise upon opportunities that may result. The Programme offers a range a series of webinars to businesses:
Webinars will be delivered throughout Autumn and Winter 2020 on seven topics based on market understanding and knowledge of the issues that will impact upon businesses and their resilience, identifying opportunities arising from the EU Exit and assist with implementing solutions or developing products to meet market needs. Event details will be promoted on the Business Lincolnshire website Events calendar:
- The EU Exit for Employers: Everything you need to know about recruitment, contracts and protecting your staff
- The EU Exit and the Environment: Everything you need to know to ensure you remain compliant and to capture customers
- Finance & Business Support Beyond the EU Exit: How the EU Exit will affect banking and business support in the UK
- The EU Exit and Business Regulations : Everything you need to know to ensure your business remains compliant with GDPR and other regulations
- Marketing and Selling into Europe: Identifying and busting common EU perceptions and misconceptions in the EU about the UK
- Business Contracts and Insurance After the EU Exit: Everything you need to know about key clauses, cover and risk
- The EU Exit and Your Resilience: Supporting your personal resilience to take your business forward in the wake of the EU Exit
What could it do for your company?
The Building Business Resilience Programme will help businesses spot and capitalise upon opportunities that may result from the EU Exit.
Who runs it?
Actif on behalf of The Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub.
How to find out more?
To find out more information please call:
Or alternatively please email:
Meryl Levington and Leigh Sear