What is the Business Support?
Do you want to elevate your business to new heights? Our Next Level Scale Up programme could be for you.
If you are looking for new opportunities to learn and grow, the Scale Up programme provides the opportunity to work with a leadership and management specialist, helping you to become the best you can be.
The programme’s workshops will focus on four key areas, starting with Personal Leadership, which will cover the definition of leadership, time management, resilience, how you understand yourself as a leader, and more. Communication Excellence will move on to persuasion strategies, how to communicate in times of change, how to create profiles and hold effective meetings.
In addition to the workshop, 3.5 hours of high quality 1 to1 sessions with professional executive coaches, will help you to identify your Leadership growth accelerators and clarify the key priorities you must focus on to make an immediate, positive impact on their Leadership ability. Output from the sessions includes a personal learning journey plan, documented for the next year, and providing clarity on the habits and behaviours required to build and lead high performing teams; to consistently improve your Leadership ability and to grow your business.
The plan will include actions, habits to start/stop, and learning recommendations, including access to tailored Leadership resources which are not widely available.
Management Mastery will then build on your existing skills, helping to define leadership, as well as discussing situational leadership, how to recruit, onboard and engage teams, performance management, and more. Finally, the last workshop looks at Leading a High-Performance Team, targeting talent assessment, functional accountability, strategies to build high performance, and increasing your team’s emotional intelligence.
New to the programme this year, the Zellar Sustainability Platform is a brand-new offering extended to a limited number of Scale Up businesses. This dashboard benchmarks your current sustainability scores and lets you know where your business is at - it also gives you tips on how to reduce carbon emissions, and as you make your way through the Zellar platform, you receive badges the more you commit and make your business more sustainable.
The whole offering will end with the Growth Sprint Event. Sean Sankey, Managing Director of Much Clearer Ltd, will be leading the event. Participating businesses will work together to develop a tailored growth strategy that supports your goals and moves your business forward.
Once you graduate from the Next Level Scale Up Programme you will join the alumni and be able to take advantage of some exclusive content. This includes monthly 1-hour webinars, an annual in-person event, a dedicated alumni book club, the opportunity to join an exclusive Facebook and WhatsApp group and more.
Lincolnshire Next Level (scalingup.co.uk)
A total of 12 places per cohort are available for business owners / CEO's.
To qualify for the programme you must meet one of the following sets of criteria sets:
Existing Scale-Up Businesses:
• Minimum of 10 employees at the start of the engagement.
• Achieved minimum £500k turnover in last year (operating for at least 3 years).
• Potential/aspiration to grow turnover and/or profit by a minimum of 20% (per annum) over a 3 year period
Potential Scale-Up Businesses:
• Minimum of 5 employees at the start of the engagement
• Achieved minimum £250k turnover in last year
• Potential/aspiration to grow turnover and/or profit by a minimum of 50% over a 3 year period
Future Scale-Up Businesses:
• Businesses that can demonstrate potential to scale up along with some scale-up definition characteristics – for example: right size but not growing because they need specific help.
What could it do for your company?
The programme will improve your leadership ability, supporting your business growth ambitions and help you build a network of other Greater Lincs and Rutland based high-growth business leaders. You will gain a deep understanding and insights into key aspects of leadership, communication excellence, Management mastery and how to create and lead a high-performance team.
During the 2-day, in person workshop, you will learn:
• The definition of Leadership
• Understanding yourself as a Leader
• Time and energy management
• Mastering personal change
• Defining your Leadership style
• Mental toughness.
• Communication profile
• NLP tools
• Persuasion strategies
• How to hold effective meetings
• ‘Rhythm of communication’
• Communication in times of high change
• Definition of Leadership
• Diminisher vs Multiplier
• Situational Leadership
• Performance management
• Strategies to recruit, onboard and engage teams
• Topgrading recruitment process
• Talent Assessment
• Functional Accountability
• Cycle of team creation
• 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
• 7 essential strategies to build high-performance
• Increasing a team’s emotional intelligence
Who runs it?
This support programme is part of the Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub offer.
How to find out more?
To find out more please complete the 'Make an Enquiry' form.
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub
Please make enquiries using the contact page on the Business Lincolnshire website