Try out the latest technology, see how it can help your business and get access to free business support.
The Technology Hubs provide an environment where businesses are given the opportunity to use state-of-the-art equipment, as well as having the option to take advantage of workshops and other advice. The hubs can help you to create a prototype product, develop a new service or provide a greater level of detail to help improve your production lines.
• 3D printers, 3D colour scanners and a laser cutter
• UV printer, 2 and 4 axis milling machines
• Oculus 1 Rift virtual reality glasses and Go Pro 360
• Workshops and advice on how to use the
equipment or approach your project
• The chance to test drive cutting edge technology
to see how it would benefit your business
• 3D printers, 3D colour scanners, laser cutting,
CNC milling and CNC routing
• Access to 3D fabrication technology with
expert guidance across a number of industry
• Free workshops to show how to use the
• Access to 12 hours free business advice or
one-to-one support to help improve your
business or help with the integration of new
technology, tailored to the needs of each
• Professional movement analytics and filming
with high speed/3D video
• Technology outreach, consultancy and
business support for human movement,
equipment modification and industry
• Working closely with Designblok to inform
the human-equipment interaction
Business to qualify for the free suuport should be SMEs with businesses based in Greater Lincolnshire. Certain sector restrictions also apply. Please contact the Business Lincolnhsire Digital Business Support Team to clarify eligbility.
Contact Horncastle Technology Hub at Mortons Media Group Ltd, Media Centre, Morton Way, Horncastle LN9 6JR on 01507 529345 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Motion Analysis Technology Hub located within the School of Sport and Exercise Science, at the University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln, LN6 7TS on 01522 835396 or by email FMulloy@lincoln.ac.uk.