In addition to filling immediate skills gaps, the service seeks to support businesses to proactively address their long term skills needs in alignment with their growth plans and the changing business environment.
Through the Skills Support for the Workforce programme, SMEs can:
• Develop their staff at no cost
• Received flexible, bespoke training plans designed to boost business growth
• Access a range of fully funded training courses and qualifications
Commissioned by the Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), the SSW programme utilises European Social Funds to deliver this service and fund eligible training. It complements the LEP’s broader initiatives to support business growth throughout Greater Lincolnshire.
To be eligible businesses must:
• be based in the Greater Lincolnshire area
• employ fewer than 250 people with an annual turnover of less than €50 million
• be seeking skills training to support a clear growth plan