09/06/2018 - 10am-4pm - FOC
Whether you are hoping to feel more balanced, or to discover healing, relaxation and a sense of
wellbeing this may be just what you need.
Our aim is to create a safe, supportive and nonjudgemental space where you can come home to
yourself as well as giving you the practical tools needed to emerge inspired, renewed and energised.
Open to all women and facilitated by experienced mindfulness teachers who are able to support beginners
and challenge more experienced mindfulness practitioners, each retreat programme will be different
but will typically include:
• Gentle movement and relaxation techniques
• Meditation practices
• Opportunities to discover your innate creativity anew
• Thoughtful, self-supporting lessons designed to improve your health and wellbeing
• Opportunities to reset some bad habits and introduce self-care strategies
• Free time which you can use for rest and contemplation
• We have chosen a venue that provides an opportunity for you to connect with the natural world and take in
the simple beauty of nature.
For more information or to book a place please visit www.mocallaghan.co.uk