The transition period has ended - is your business feeling the impact? We're offering a range of support to Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland businesses, helping them to navigate the effects of the UK's EU exit.
- Up-to-date information on the changes that matter to your business
- HR and contractual law support
- Importing and exporting guidance
- A bespoke action plan to help your business prepare
- Informative events and webinars
All of our support is fully-funded, meaning no cost to your business!
Export Support Service
There is also an official government helpline, suitable for national guidance.
Telephone: 0800 998 1098 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).
Gov.UK Checker Tool
Use these handy links to ensure you've thought of everything in your Post-EU Brexit planning: