The transition period has ended - is your business feeling the impact? We're offering a range of support to Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland businesses, helping them to navigate the effects of the UK's EU exit.
- Up-to-date information on the changes that matter to your business
- HR and contractual law support
- Importing and exporting guidance
- A bespoke action plan to help your business prepare
- Informative events and webinars
All of our support is fully-funded, meaning no cost to your business!
EU Exit Support Helpline
For instant advice and support, call our regional helpline on 01522 846946.
There is also an official government helpline, suitable for national guidance.
Telephone: 0800 998 1098 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).