To know that whatever the financial climate, whatever the Local Authority funding levels, whatever your competition is doing and whether you are there or not, you have a list of clients waiting for a place to become available in YOUR care home.
This webinar is specifically for care home owners and managers and will be delivered by Simon Beck, who will reveal his 3 simple steps to successfully, and cost effectively market your care home - even if you’ve never done any marketing before.
• Simon will talk about the biggest mistake almost all care home owners make in their marketing - and how to fix it
• How to attract the 95% of potential new residents your competitors are ignoring
• The essential weapon every care home MUST have in their marketing arsenal
• Ways to generate new enquiries for your care home
• How to get all your marketing done for free
• The secret to attracting the private clients that everyone wants
• How to stop wasting money and start creating advertisements that get the phone ringing
• Dealing with the added pressures for marketing through Covid-19
Simon is founder of Care Home Marketing Expert, author of the new book 'Full Beds Forever - How To Market Your Care Home In 3 Simple Steps' and of the audiobook 'Seal The Deal - How to Quickly & Easily Turn Your Enquiries Into Profitable New Clients'.
He is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a regular speaker on care home marketing at leading industry events including Health and Care, The Care Show and Naidex. Since 2008 he has helped over 650 care home owners and managers market their homes more effectively.
Your Event Eligibility:
Our new GAIN workshops are entirely FREE to attend for eligible SMEs.
If you haven’t already completed an Expression of Interest Form (EOI) you will be contacted by your local business advisor to complete your registration to the GAIN programme either over the phone or in a 1-2-1 meeting with you at your convenience. Either way, a member of our team will then be able to confirm your event booking.
Should you have any questions then please contact E-Factor on 01472 252780
01/12/2020 10:00 - 12:00