This event will bring together entrepreneurs and professionals from a range of sectors. In addition to discussing the practical issues that matter for exporters, you will gain valuable insights into the outlook for the UK and global economy in the year ahead.
At these inaugural sessions you will have the option of joining one of two expert led discussion groups – one for goods and one for service sector exporters:
- UK-EU Trade in 2023 – Practical Challenges and How to Overcome Them
- Service Sector Exporting – Global Challenges and Opportunities in 2023
- Discuss, share knowledge with peers and get expert advice on the topics that matter to your business.
- Join one of two peer-to-peer discussion groups focused on UK-EU Trade (customs and logistics) or exporting services.
- Hear from the keynote speaker about the global trade and economic outlook for 2023 and the key drivers of growth and change for economies around the world.
- Influence the future agenda! This is the first event of the new Midlands International Trade Peer Network and the Department for International Trade want to know what topics you would like to hear about, together with the issues where your company needs support.
To register or find out more click here.
Radisson Blu Hotel
21/03/2023 09:30 - 12:00
The Department for International Trade
0300 303 8955