1. Visit the Main Stage to hear how you can access a wealth of support from The Department for Business and Trade. You will also hear from local businesses who have succeeded in growing their brands internationally.
2. Choose from a range of Workshops covering highly topical areas including:
Exporting to Europe
Trade and Cybersecurity
Importing goods into the UK
Movement of Goods
Winning Business: Communications & Culture
Researching Market Trends & Opportunities
Market Entry Strategy: Routes to Market
Accessing UK Export Academy
Cross Border VAT
Product marking, labelling and packaging
Building an International Brand
Intellectual Property Rights
3. Meet and hear from successful goods and services exporting businesses in our Peer-to-Peer Panel discussions.
4. Meet our Global Network in the Support Hub where you can explore the markets and find out which one is best suited to your products and/or services
5. Find local support in the Growth Zone. Meet with our advisers who are based across the Midlands, plus a range of organisations who can provide access to wider business growth support, funding and sales opportunities
6. Request a one-to-one meeting in our Meeting Zone, where you can meet with International Trade Advisers, Sector Specialists, our wider DBT network and our representatives who are based in key global markets
7. Grab a coffee, meet with likeminded businesses, and build your local connections within the Networking Zone.
With so much going on, our team will be on hand to help you to make the most out of the day.
The Botanical Gardens, Westbourne Road, Edgbaston,
29/03/2023 09:00 - 15:30
Department for Business & Trade